Tumhalad was where the disastrous Battle of Tumhalad took place in the latter part of the First Age. It, like every other land in Beleriand, fell under the Great Sea after the War of Wrath at the end of the First Age.
Portrayal in Adaptations
Translations around the World
|Foreign Language||Translated name|
|Chinese (Hong Kong)||淌哈拉德原野|
- ↑ The Atlas of Middle-earth, The First Age, The Elder Days, "Beleriand and the Lands to the North"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XXI: "Of Túrin Turambar"
- ↑ Unfinished Tales, Part One: The First Age, II: "Narn i Chîn Húrin" (The Tale of the Children of Húrin)
- ↑ The Children of Húrin, Narn i Chîn Húrin, The Tale of the Children of Húrin, XI: "The Fall of Nargothrond"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XXIV: "Of the Voyage of Eärendil and the War of Wrath"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.