The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Ents' Marching Song is what the Ents sang as they came out of Fangorn Forest heading off to assault Isengard. They kept time with their hands, and marched to the beat. A few of the words are in the Entish language.
- We come, we come with roll of drum: ta-runda runda runda rom!
- We come, we come with horn and drum: ta-rūna rūna rūna rom!
- To Isengard! Though Isengard be ringed and barred with doors of stone;
- Though Isengard be strong and hard, as cold as stone and bare as bone,
- We go, we go, we go to war, to hew the stone and break the door;
- For bole and bough are burning now, the furnace roars - we go to war!
- To land of gloom with tramp of doom, with roll of drum, we come, we come;
- To Isengard with doom we come!
- With doom we come, with doom we come!
- Interpretation sung by Clamavi De Profundis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS-uS9pmho&list=LLX3ML2cD8lqjdxibU3A_p9A&index=2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.