Rómenna was the main seaport of Númenor on its east coast.
Rómenna was a great seaport and many of the realms greatest shipyards were located here. The great Númenórean mariner Vëantur had a house here and his friend Aldarion came there often and kept his ships there as well. Here much of the traffic with the old lands of Middle-earth passed. When Ar-Gimilzôr came to power, the Faithful of Númenor were relocated to Rómenna late in Númenor's history so that the King's Men could watch them.
|Foreign Language||Translated name|
|Kazakh||Роменна (Cyrillic) Romenna (Latin)|
|Serbian||Роменна (Cyrillic) Rómenna (Latin)|
|Uzbek||Роменна (Uzbek Cyrillic) Romenna (Latin)|
- ↑ The Atlas of Middle-earth, The Second Age, "Númenor"
- ↑ Unfinished Tales, Part Two: The Second Age, II: "Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Akallabêth (The Downfall of Númenor)
- ↑ Unfinished Tales, Part Two: The Second Age, I: "A Description of the Island of Númenor"
- ↑ The Complete Guide to Middle-earth