Administrators are users who have proved themselves a very reliable editor of One Wiki to Rule Them All and an expert in its subject matter, and have been approved and promoted. They enforce the rules, decide on deletion and merges, arbitrate in user disputes, and direct the tasks of the Wiki.
While any user can read, create, edit, upload, and rename, administrators access a few additional functions:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files
- Editing and deleting Discussion Posts
- Locking / protecting a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by a specified user-type
- Blocking IP addresses or users from editing
- "Rollback" - a quick undo of undesirable edits
- Editing the interface of the Wiki by changing system messages, theme colors, the background, etc.
A bureaucrat can promote other users into bureaucrats or administrators. However, he or she is not currently able to revoke an administrator's status; this must be done by the Staff.
Some FANDOM staff members have full access to all wikis. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki, and are not listed below. VSTF have limited administrative access to all wikis for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/janitor on any wiki. Please see the Community Central contact page for details on how to contact staff personnel.
Who are this wiki's administrators?
Note: The list is alphabetical and does not imply hierarchy
Becoming an administrator
To become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must elect and promote you. You may request/apply for the position at Requests for adminship.
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their powers of blocking or page-locking to settle editing disputes. Problems or disputes must be intervened in communication. They may not block users in circumstances unincluded in the Blocking Policy.