- Finrod and Galadriel travel as guests to Menegroth.
- Finrod is inspired by the Thousand Caves to create his own underground citadel of Nargothrond with the help of the Dwarves of Belegost and Nogrod, but Galadriel remains in Doriath for some time.
- Apparently, the Petty-dwarves (Bar-en-Nibin-Noeg) are driven out of the caves during this time.
- Minas Tirith (Tower of Beleriand) is constructed by Finrod to guard the Pass of Sirion.
- (circa FA 52) Galadriel comes to Doriath .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.