Dominic Monaghan (born December 8, 1976 in Berlin, Germany) is an English actor who came to international attention after playing the role of Merry in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, and later playing in the ABC show Lost.
Hetty Wainthropp Investigates
Hetty Wainthropp Investigates was the role which first gave him national fame in England. He played Hetty's under-aged sidekick, Geoffrey Shawcross, for four seasons.
The Lord of the Rings
In The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King video game, Monaghan voices Merry. His co-star friends Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd, Sean Astin and other actors who played main characters in the films also voiced their own characters.
Thanks to his role in The Lord of the Rings, Dominic Monaghan was chosen to play the role of Charlie in the cult TV-series Lost. His character was killed off in the finale after spending three seasons on the show. Monaghan left, stating in a TV Guide interview that he was ready for a change, and that he was disappointed by his character's diminishing role in the second and third seasons.
|Lists of miscellaneous information should be avoided. Please relocate any relevant information into appropriate sections or articles.|
- Dominic Monaghan enjoys acting with his co-star friends especially when they were voicing their characters in the Return of the King video game and seeing who was the best player playing the game. But unfortunately the best player was Elijah Wood.
- Dominic is currently working on a script with former co-star and friend, Billy Boyd.
- He appeared in the 2004 film Spivs, which also featured Ken Stott.
- He appeared in the 2012 film Soldiers of Fortune, which also featured Sean Bean.
- He appeared in the 2019 film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which also featured Anthony Daniels and the voice of Andy Serkis.
- Dominic Monaghan on Flashforward Wiki
- Dominic Monaghan at Lostpedia
- Dominic Monaghan on LOST Wikia
- The Dominic Monaghan Resource
Sean Astin • Sean Bean • Cate Blanchett • Orlando Bloom • Billy Boyd •